Due to our growth, we are seeking two passionate, outgoing & outstanding Sales Supports to join our teams in our Fortitude Valley and Rushcutters Bay showrooms. The roles are full-time positions with an opportunity to develop a professional career within the design industry.
- Provide exceptional customer service to both Trade and Wholesale clients
- Act as direct support to the State Manager
- Preparing quotes and liaising directly with clients
- Entering sales leads, orders and monitoring progress of orders from quote through to delivery
- Receiving and dealing with the requirements for any showroom client enquiries and products presentation
- Presenting and updating current collections to our wholesalers
- Providing support preparing for trade presentations, events, account specific queries and other activities
To be successful in this role you will have:
- At least 2 years sales administration experience
- Excellent communication and polished customer service skills
- Outstanding computer skills in MS Word / Excel and Outlook
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with keen attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Demonstrate initiative and pro-activeness
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Reliable, punctual and willingness to help others
- Keen, enthusiastic and energetic
Start date as soon as possible.
5 Days a week – 9am to 5pm
Written application accompanied by CV should be directed to the General Manager, Caroline Edwards, and emailed to [email protected]
Correspondence via email only.