Armadillo&Co Office Manager/Receptionist
• Hands on, varied role in a small team
• Be part of a fun, energetic and friendly team
• Rushcutters location Armadillo&Co is inspired by collaboration, a search for the uncommonly beautiful, and most of all, the human touch.
Armadillo&Co designs and manufactures high-end, handmade, natural fibre rugs for the architectural, commercial and residential markets.
Due to our expansion, we are looking for a talented Office Manager/ Receptionist to step in to a fast-paced work environment and become the go-to- person. This is a varied role, where you can make it your own.
• Answering and directing all calls in an efficient and polite manner
• Manage the administration and ensure the office runs efficiently on day to day basis
• Manage staff amenities such as flights & accommodation booking, stationary, catering, etc
• First point of contact for external contacts (meet & greet)
• Manage contracts with service providers (phone, IT)
• Reception, data maintenance, file coordination
• Coordinate general meetings and minutes with the team
• Update company documents when necessary/expired
• Organise office operations and procedures
• Prepare documents and contracts
• Maintain office efficiency
• Review/create company processes and procedures
• Some Executive Assistant tasks for the GM/brand Director
Applicants will need to demonstrate the following skills & attributes:
• Ideally have experience in admin/receptionist roles previously
• Excellent communication and polished customer service skills
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Great attention to details
• Strong computer skills in MS Word/Excel and Outlook
• Ability to effectively time manage and prioritise
• Demonstrate initiative and pro-activeness
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Keen and enthusiastic, willingness to help others
You will be responsible for providing daily administrative and coordination support to ensure the team can operate as efficiently and effectively as possible. This is an opportunity to secure a long term career with a growing business and fun & friendly team.
Immediate start 5 days a week- 9am to 5pm Written application accompanied by CV should be directed to Caroline Edwards, General Manager and emailed to [email protected].
Correspondence via email only.