Armadillo&Co National Sales Manager
Based in Rushcutters Bay Sydney, Armadillo&Co is inspired by collaboration, a search for the uncommonly beautiful, and most of all, the human touch. Armadillo&Co designs and manufactures high-end, handmade, natural fibre rugs for the architectural, commercial and residential markets.
All of our products are infused with the rich history and artisanship of the hands who have created them. Our goal is to sustain and elevate these age old methods through a contemporary design process.
Known for our unique vision and style, we are seeking a passionate and highly self motivated Sales Manager with interpersonal skills and a strong team player.
Reporting to the General Manager, this is a key leadership role, where you will be responsible for leading the sales team, driving the performance of the department and working to implement the global strategy and vision of the company. The NSM ensures the consistent delivery of A&Co customer service experience and operational excellence within the Australian market.
- Leading, mentoring the sales team nationally
- Driving the Sales strategy and the performance of the department
- Ability to drive strategic change through detailed analysis
- Accountable for preparing and managing the Sales budget
- Issue/Conflict Resolution Product/Client
- Analyse sales statistics
To be successful in this role you will have:
- At least 5 years Sales Management experience
- Previous experience managing wholesale accounts highly desirable
- Demonstrating hands on leadership and clear communication skills
- Adept at managing team and stakeholders through change
- Able to quickly develop a strong understanding of the key people and business drivers within any business
- Proven business analysis skills
- Hands-on, practical problem solving and process improvement
- Utmost professional presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with keen attention to detail
- Passionate and dynamic
- A positive and driven approach to work
This is an excellent opportunity with salary negotiated according to experience and an opportunity to share in our significant growth.
Written application accompanied by CV should be directed to the General Manager and emailed to [email protected].